- Arkansas, Medical Director, Rehab with SNF Job, near Little Rock, also available near Fort Smith and Paragould
- Arkansas, Interventional or general outpatient physiatry job, Little Rock area, open to visa holders
- California, Interventional or general outpatient physiatry practice opportunity, 1 hour north of Los Angeles
- California, General Outpatient Full- or Part-Time Physiatry Job, Stockton, Salinas, Sacramento or San Leandro
- Colorado, Sport medicine regenerative medicine physiatry practice opportunity, Boulder, willing to train in the regenerative procedures
- Colorado, Inpatient full- or part-time physiatry practice opportunity, Colorado Springs, Denver Metro and Ft. Collins/Greeley, open to H1 visa holders
- Connecticut, Interventional Physiatry/Pain Anesthesiology Practice Opportunity, Hartford area, the suburbs of Hartford are beautiful, the school system is top-notch, and NYC & Boston are 1 1/2 hours, skiing, hiking, VT and NH
- Delaware, Inpatient with outpatient physiatry practice opportunities, Dover, Georgetown and Sussex-Live on the beach!
- Delaware, General outpatient and interventional physiatry practice opportunity, Wilmington or by the beach
- Delaware, Inpatient, outpatient or interventional, full- or part-time or locum tenens physiatry job, Dover
- Florida, Inpatient Physiatry Jobs, Palm Beach (Medical Director), Fort Pierce, Melbourne, Ocala, Panama City, Naples, Vero Beach
- Florida, Inpatient but can also do outpatient physiatry practice opportunities, Ocala (near Orlando) or Lakeland or Spring Hill (both near Tampa) or Naples or Cape Coral
- Georgia, Inpatient with some outpatient physiatry practice opportunity, near Augusta (as consultant)
- Georgia, Medical Director, Rehab and Staff Physiatry Practice Opportunities, Albany, Employee or Independent Contractor
- Illinois, Inpatient/Outpatient, Full- or part-time or weekends Physiatrist Job, 30 miles from Chicago
- Indiana, Skilled Nursing Facility Physiatry Practice Opportunity, Northwest and Northcentral IN, 5 – 15 hours/week
- Iowa, Inpatient physiatry practice opportunities, Des Moines and Iowa City (the latter is Medical Director)
- Massachusetts, Inpatient consults physiatry practice opportunities, Boston, Worcester or Woburn (only call in Boston)
- Mississippi, Outpatient, all EMG physiatry job, Tupelo, maybe Columbus, this practice has excellent EMG results and competitive income
- Missouri, Medical Director and Staff Rehab Physiatry Jobs, Kansas City, Springfield (Medical Director) and St. Louis
- Nebraska, Interventional (willing to train) or general outpatient physiatry job, Grand Island-with 130 restaurants, big- and small stores, nature trails,#1 in the world for bird watching! Open to visa holders
- New Jersey, Subacute with or without outpatient and inpatient/outpatient physiatry practice opportunities, upper Manhattan and the Bronx or northern NJ
- New York, Subacute with outpatient physiatry job, Upper Manhattan and the Bronx or inpatient in NYC for 2 days/week
- North Carolina, Medical Director and Staff Rehab Physiatry Practice Opportunities, Raleigh and Kinston, respectively
- Ohio, Consults and general outpatient physiatry practice opportunity, student loan repayment possible, Dayton
- Pennsylvania, Inpatient/outpatient Medical Director & Staff Physiatry Practice Opportunities, Reading, Erie and York
- Pennsylvania, Medical Director, Rehab and locum tenens Physiatry Jobs, 1 hour from Allentown, 1 1/2 hours from Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania, Director, Traumatic Brain Injury or Stroke Physiatry Practice Opportunities, Allentown
- South Carolina, Inpatient/outpatient physiatry practice opportunity, near Florence, call 1-2 weekends/year, 1:5 weekdays
- Tennessee, Staff and Medical Director, Rehab Physiatry Practice Opportunities, Germantown, and NashvilleMORE PEOPLE MOVED TO TN IN 2020 THAN ANY OTHER STATE!
- Tennessee, EMG Physiatry or Neurology Practice Opportunity, Part-Time with full-time potential or locum tenens, Memphis, Nashville, Jackson double the standard locum tenens pay
- Texas, Associate Medical Director, Rehab Physiatry Job, near San Angelo, MOST LIKELY THE BEST OPENING AVAILABLE NOW
- Texas, Neuro Program Director (can do outpatient too if desired) physiatry practice opportunity, Midland
- Texas, Medical Director and Staff, Rehab physiatry practice opportunities, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin, Houston, El Paso, and McAllen
- Texas, Inpatient Staff and Medical Director Physiatry Practice Opportunities, Near Houston and Austin
- Texas, Associate Medical Director or Co-Medical Director Physiatry Job, Victoria-great water sports, not far from metro areas
- West Virginia, Medical Director, Rehab Physiatry Job, Morgantown, attending rehab available in Princeton
- West Virginia, Founding Chair, Physiatry Practice Opportunity, Morgantown, WV;You have to watch their video listed below!
CONTACT US AT 888-362-7200 or [email protected].
Are you looking for inpatient physiatrist job openings? Maybe looking for interventional pm&r jobs? If you’re looking for any type of inpatient, skilled nursing, or outpatient physiatry practice opportunities, Farr Healthcare is your one-stop resource.
For 20+ years, Farr Healthcare has been in the matchmaking business between entities seeking physiatrists and PM&R physicians. From skilled nursing facility physiatry candidates to interventional physiatry jobs and everything in between, our unique experience in the field of physiatry gives us the skills we need to help you best utilize your own skills.
Inpatient Physiatry Jobs
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
Skilled Nursing Facility Physiatry Jobs
The need for qualified skilled nursing facility physiatrists has increased exponentially recently. Your expertise in skilled nursing physiatry will serve you well, but only if you are able to connect with the right employers. Farr Healthcare can help you connect with these skilled nursing facility employers.
Outpatient Physiatry Jobs
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.
Interventional PM&R Jobs
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.
At Farr Healthcare, we are the only physiatry employment recruiter to have been invited to speak at the AAPMR meetings several consecutive years. We accepted that honor with pride, and we take our work incredibly seriously. When practices, facilities and clinicians click, it benefits everyone.
Find Your Ideal Inpatient, Outpatient, Interventional or Skilled Nursing Physiatry Job
We can help you find the physiatry job you are looking and best qualified for, but only if you take action. Browse our enormous selection of available jobs and jobs by state to find one in your area of specialty. Submit your Physician application We won’t send your curriculum vitae to anyone without your prior approval, and we won’t repeatedly harass your referrals for every job you have an interest. Our unique approach to physiatry jobs streamlines the process to make it as easy and painless as possible for everyone involved. We also provide industry insights on the changes in physiatry from hiring trends to compensation.