- Well-respected physiatry and interventional pain practice
- Pain procedures done at a surgery center
- Provides high-quality, patient-centered health care
- Orthopedic based, Musculoskeletal Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Practice
- Pain Management Procedures
- Specializing in Diagnosis of personal injury (PIP/ NY No Fault and NY Workman’s Compensation, accidents)
- 20-25 evals/day
- Perform EMG/NCV testing
- Competitive salary
- Must be licensed in NJ.
- Experience with EHR. Also practice uses Dragon dictator and software.
- Must have experience treating personal injury patients, PIP/ No Fault/ work compensation, and accidents
- Must be Board certified
- W2 employee
Reason for opening:
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of outpatientphysiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified outpatient PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.