- Well-respected physiatry and interventional pain practice
- Pain procedures done at a surgery center
- Provides high-quality, patient-centered health care
- Orthopedic based, Musculoskeletal Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Practice
- Pain Management Procedures
- Specializing in Diagnosis of personal injury (PIP/ NY No Fault and NY Workman’s Compensation, accidents)
- For interventionalist, expectations are to do pain procedures and your own EMG/NCV, not medication management. If a general outpatient physiatrist, provide EMG/NCV’s
- For Interventionalists: 20 + evals/day on clinic day and about 12-15+ procedures/day on procedure days
- For general outpatient physiatrists: 20-25 evals/day
- For interventionalists: Perform ESI’s and other pain procedures in a surgical center, not the office
- Perform EMG/NCV testing for both Interventionist and general outpatient physiatrist
- Competitive salary
- Must be licensed in NJ.
- Experience with EHR. Also practice uses Dragon dictator and software.
- Must have experience treating personal injury patients, PIP/ No Fault/ work compensation, and accidents
- Must be Board certified
- Must be able to start by the end of 2021
- W2 employee
Reason for opening:
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.