- This practice has it all – it’s busy, well-established AND has great professional collegiality
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work with leaders in neck and back pain treatment and much more
- Exciting practice opportunity with a successful prestigious, physician-owned and operated physiatry practice
- Easy lifestyle; less stress than most practice opportunities with no micromanagement
- Enjoy a lot of input into your schedule; walk into a busy practice
- Get Your Life Back! No nights or weekend office hours with very few calls when you are on call
- Live and work by the beach as future offices planned there
- 8 Board Certified physiatrists with great camaraderie
- Rated Best Doctors by DE Today magazine
- They go beyond traditional treatments with leading-edge technologies
- Enjoy work where you’re like being the owner without the headaches
- Great physician retention with the practice also including a Board-Certified pain anesthesiologist and 8 chiropractors
- Less intense work lifestyle than corporate practices
- Very collegial and friendly atmosphere
- Multidisciplinary team which includes chiropractors
- 8 offices
- Outpatient generalist: Office visits and maybe about 30 EMGs per week (that depends on date that that person joins practice, also evaluate and treat mild outpatient post-concussion syndrome
- Interventionalist: Procedures, EMG’s optional
- Work in the Wilmington and Newark offices; will work in the same office all day
- Employee with partnership potential
- Competitive salary plus incentive
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player
- Open to visa holders
- DE is attractive to corporations with business-friendly financial laws and a longstanding reputation for a fair and effective judicial system
- A national financial center for the credit card industry
- Wilmington’s other notable industries include insurance (American Life Insurance Company [ALICO], Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Delaware), retail banking(including the Delaware headquarters of: Wilmington Trust (now a branch of M&T Bank, after Wilmington Trust merged with M&T in 2011), PNC Bank, Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, HSBC, Citizens Bank, Wilmington Savings Fund Society, and Artisans’ Bank), and legal services. Wilmington is home to one Fortune 500 company, I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. Science and Technology are also thriving as companies such as Incyte, Chemours, Corteva, Solenis and ZipCode call Wilmington home. In addition, the city is the corporate domicile of more than 50% of the publicly traded companies in the United States, and over 60% of the Fortune 500.
- Many museums, galleries, and gardens, as well as many ethnic festivals and other events throughout the year. Notable among its museums is the Delaware Art Museum
- Wilmington has an active and diverse ethnic population, which contributes to several ethnic festivals held every spring and summer
- The Clifford Brown Jazz Festivalis a week-long outdoor music festival held each summer in Wilmington’s Rodney Square.
- The Peoples’ Festivalis an annual tribute to Bob Marley, who once lived in Wilmington trying to earn money enough to establish his Tuff Gong music studio in Kingston, Jamaica. His son Stephen Marley was born in Wilmington 1972. Started in 1994, the Peoples’ Festival features reggae and world beat musicians playing original music and Bob Marley and the Wailers The festival is held on the Wilmington riverfront each summer.
- The Riverfront Blues Festival, a three-day music festival held each August in the Tubman-Garrett Riverfront Park, features prominent blues acts as well as artists from the local area.
- Wilmington Riverfront – Delaware Theatre Company, Delaware Children’s Museum and Daniel S. Frawley Stadium, the Wilmington Blue Rocksminor league baseball stadium. convention center, the Wilmington Rowing Center boathouse, high-rise luxury apartment buildings, outlet shops, restaurants and a Riverfront Market along the 1.2-mile (1.9 km) Riverwalk.
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.