Add Your Employer Contact Info Fill Out an Application Check Out All Our Job Openings
- Call 1:2 weekends/year; weekday call 1:5
- Flexibility in hours and services
- Established office support team so you can hit the ground running
- Numerous great restaurants, $35M downtown renovation, nightlife and more.
- Within driving distance of historic Charleston, SC as well as the resort city of Myrtle Beach, SC
- Employee of a very busy, 25-year-old solo physiatry practice with partnership opportunity
- The practice has been affiliated with the rehab hospital for 8 years
- 88,000 square foot freestanding hospital
- Thriving hospital with an engaged, dynamic team in a growing community
- ADC of 45
- Across the street from McLeod Medical Center, a 440-bed L2 trauma center
- The Physiatry Medical Director carries about 25 patients and a 3-person nephrologist and infectious disease group carry about 16 patients. The non-physiatrists would retire their patient load once a new physiatrist starts work so you can pick it up. Patients will be equitably assigned among the physiatrists.
- One of the largest gyms in the state; state-of-the-art equipment
- JCAHO-accredited stroke and amputee programs
- Can also do as much as 50% outpatient
- Can work 30 or more hours/week
- Can see as little as 10 inpatients and do outpatient
- The practice physiatrist can teach spasticity management
- Competitive salary of $250,000 plus incentive
- 75% Medicare, the rest is Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Healthcare, etc.
- Malpractice, health, vacation time. Can take more vacation time, understanding that the compensation will be less
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good work ethic
- Hospital-based physiatry interest preferred
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Florence has one of the largest private foundations in the Southeast and it has financed a great library, a performing arts center, a tennis and soccer complex
- A performance theater, a symphony orchestra, many ballet companies, museums, and festivals, as well as both professional and semi-professional sports teams.
- This mid-sized southern city has a small town feel with lots of Southern hospitality.
- Florence offers a welcoming, pleasant community with beautiful, temperate weather throughout most of the year.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.