- Join a fully integrated, comprehensive rehabilitation practice
- Well-established yet progressive 20-year-old practice
- Visa sponsorship available. Approved for J-1 waiver position. H-1 holders welcome.
- Huge, updated office
- The busy private practice offers both Comprehensive Therapies, Rehabilitation and Interventional services under one roof. Well established over the last 20 years.
- Candidates have the option to work either in an inpatient rehabilitation unit in a local acute rehab hospital or only outpatient office setting or a combination of both.
- The outpatient practice offers true comprehensive pain management with all services including but not limited to EMG, Ultrasound, and Fluoroscopy guided peripheral and spinal injections in in-office AAASF office based surgical facility. Routine procedures, Minimally Invasive Surgeries like Discectomies, Spinal Cord Stimulators, Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants, Intrathecal Pumps, Vertiflex, etc., are routinely performed.
- Trans Cranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) for depression and neurological conditions
- Substance Abuse Counseling for opiate dependence and a Suboxone Program
- Comprehensive therapies including but not limited to Chiropractic, Massage, Acupuncture, Laser, Traction, Taping, Therapeutic Modalities, and Therapeutic Exercises in addition to onsite Yoga studio.
- Join the team consisting of Physiatrists, Chiropractors, Counselors, and Athletic Trainers.
- Onsite Therapy, Onsite CLIA Certified lab
- Easy access to Ultrasound, Fluoroscope, EMG machine
- Fully furnished therapy area with all modalities including chiropractic, laser, acupuncture and yoga
- Fully equipped Office-based surgical suite staffed with CRNA for sedation
- Three office locations in Delaware: Wilmington, Dover, and Lewes. (Dover- Primary)
- If full-time, will work at offices in Dover, Wilmington and Lewes. If part-time, will be flexible. Dover and Lewes’ offices need help.
- The days/office are flexible. One day/week in Lewes and rest of the days in Dover
- No expectation to prescribe opiates when not needed. When prescribed for use, the dosages are less than 50 MEQ
- Interventional: Procedures with Fluoroscopy and US
- Salary: Commensurate with education, training, skills and job description
- Bonus Incentives: Negotiable
- Minimum Contract: Negotiable
- Partnership: Immediate if desired
- W-2 or W-9
- Range $300K+ depending on skill set
Benefits if full-time:
- Vacation, CME, Retirement / Savings Plan: 401-K plan matching funds.
Malpractice Insurance Coverage: Fully covered, health insurance for you, 1 week paid CME ($2500), 3 weeks of paid vacation, moving expenses
- Will consider physiatrists and anesthesiologists
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.