· Full relocation, sign-on bonus, and $240,000 income guarantee; earnings potential of $400,000
· Guaranteed patient load
· No travelling
· This is a joint venture hospital
· Offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services as well as home health care designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
· The hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly-skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
· In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedics, Encompass HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital has specialized inpatient programs for stroke, brain injury, neurological, amputation, major multiple traumas, spinal cord injuries, hip/pelvis/femur fractures, burns and osteo and rheumatoid arthritis. Other services offered include our community re-entry/re-education programs and our well-known neuro day program in outpatient services.
· Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Some recent inpatient experience and administrative experience.
· Collegial team spirit is high priority.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/