- Tremendous support from the management company
- Choice of independent contractor or employee
- 15 beds so easy size to manage
Company and Facility Features:
- Leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country.
- 15-bed rehab unit at a 352-bed level II trauma center and there is also a long term acute care hospital onsite
- CVA, TBI, SCI, debility trauma and hip fractures and other 60% CMS diagnostic categories
- Independent contractor or employee
- As an independent contractor – Fair market value for administrative services which is approximately $100,000 per year.
- As an employee, $350,000 – $400,000
Features of Affiliation:
- Medical Director conference and quarterly WebEx training
- A state-of-the art, electronic pre-admission screening tool
- A central resource site with tools and resources for best practice documentation, compliance and ambassadorship
- Peer physician support for “in-the-trenches” problem solving
- 1:1 coaching and training
- Excellent clinical colleagues – therapy and nursing staff trained in rehab medicine
- Operations leader partnership – Program Director and CEO support to facilitate practice efficiency
- A Medical Advisory Board to assist with program development and represent your Medical Director needs
- Company culture of taking care of communities and employees evidenced by non-profit organization support to include providing monetary assistance to those experiencing financial hardship due to a catastrophic life event
- Numerous parks, golf courses, sports complexes and a riverwalk along the Missouri river.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/