- Successful, full-scope Orthobiologic and outpatient physiatry practice
- Beautiful and well-equipped office space
- Once in a lifetime opportunity!
- 2022 collections over $700,000
- $600,000 OBO
- Open to financing options
- 2,820 square feet
- On the 10th floor of an 11-story building with great views
- Currently lease with rent of $6,300/month through January 2030
- A waiting room, space for 5 office staff with computers and desks, a small PT gym with PT equipment including a treadmill, recumbent bike, stationary upright bike, 4 large exam rooms and a large office with a bathroom. The PT gym could easily be converted into a fluoroscopic procedural room.
- A Konica Minolta ultrasound machine that’s completely paid off
- Sierra Wave EMG machine with laptop that is completely paid off
- Horiba Micros 60 cell counter that is completely paid off
- Multiple centrifuges to process both platelet rich plasma and bone marrow concentrate
- The current physicians have trained with the pioneers of the field of Orthobiologics, commonly referred to as regenerative medicine. The practice includes orthobiologics, sports medicine, spine care, diagnostic ultrasound, and EMG’s
Reason for sale:
- The senior physiatrist is moving for personal reasons
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.