- Growing multispecialty orthopedic and musculoskeletal practice
- Midwestern city living with many entertainment and educational opportunities
- Well-managed, physician-owned group
- Modern offices in many neighborhoods
- Multiple specialties with which to interact
- Serves three states with more than 50 providers across all MSK specialties
- Specialties include physiatry, spinal, hand, foot/ankle and orthopedic surgery, and primary care sports medicine.
- Office-based, all acute outpatient MSK, mostly spine
- Clinical testing, including electrodiagnostics-required, advanced imaging and ultrasound into daily practice
- Mentoring and interventional training by two double boarded physiatrists will be available
- No chronic pain
- Can cover sporting and other events. Sporting event coverage is encouraged to support the sports medicine foundation of the group.
- This is not a pain management position
- Summer or Fall, 2024 starting date
- Shared among the physiatrists
- A guarantee and a bonus
- Opportunity to buy-in will be offered depending on productivity
- Employee with partnership opportunity
- Comprehensive to include health benefits, malpractice, license fees and much more
- Should want to further build a physiatry practice based on hands-on patient-centered care utilizing sound clinical judgement and physical assessment
- Board certification in PM&R and EMG is required within 2 years of residency
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.