- Work with expert companies in acute care and physiatry
- Southern TX with beaches and loads of outdoor sports
- Picture yourself having lunch on the bay, enjoying the cultural events at the University, great fishing and living downtown with great views of the marina and walking distance to the hospital!
- Inpatient work at the rehab hospital
- General PM&R diagnoses
- See approximately 14-16 patients/day
- Salary guarantee plus incentive
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Team player
- White sandy beaches, the botanical gardens, world-renowned bird watching, boating, fishing, and museums!
- Tort reform, and no state income tax
- Great weather, sports galore with year-round golf, hunting, amazing sports fishing-deep sea and bay, windsurfing with a national and international reputation
- Good schools
- 350,000 (city); 450,000 (metro area)
- 2 hours from San Antonio
- Growing, dynamic community with a mild climate
- Enjoy dinner at the beach, sitting on a truck tailgate in a cotton field, abundant outdoors activities including trout and deep sea fishing.
- High end and more affordable housing
- Employers – oil, gas, import, export, 5th busiest port in the country
- Retirement community
- Cattle Barons Ball
- Outdoor equestrian center
- Golf and dove hunting
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.