- Comprehensive benefits
- Work with 2 nationwide companies, one an expert in hospitals and one an expert in rehab
- Employee affiliation with comprehensive benefits
- No state income tax; the Great Smoky Mountains, the most visited national park; vibrant music scene, low cost of living, free community college; great BBQ!
- Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team with team meetings on a weekly basis. Family meetings are held at initial admission, discharge and during the course of stay as needed.
- This company’s goals are to represent physiatrists nationwide who affiliate with them to promote physiatry among payors, SNF’s, etc. This national company will support physiatrists as CMS chips away at your reimbursement. It has developed outcomes status, information technology, compliance programs so that you will be well-paid. The national company shows payors their better outcomes and substantiate higher reimbursements. They are looking for long-term relations with physiatrists.
- Salary plus incentive. Comprehensive benefits.
- Health, Malpractice, Relocation
- Must be Board Certified or planning to take Boards
The need for qualified skilled nursing facility physiatrists has increased exponentially recently. Your expertise in skilled nursing physiatry will serve you well, but only if you are able to connect with the right employers. Farr Healthcare can help you connect with these skilled nursing facility employers.