- Guaranteed patient load
- No travelling
- Outpatient service sector wide open for development
- The hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly-skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
- In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedics, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital has specialized inpatient programs for stroke, brain injury, neurological, amputation, major multiple traumas, spinal cord injuries, hip/pelvis/femur fractures, burns and osteo and rheumatoid arthritis. Other services offered include our community re-entry/re-education programs and our well-known neuro day program in outpatient services.
- Inpatient/outpatient work
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- 1:3 call
- Independent contractor
- Professional receipts
- $240,000 income guarantee
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.