Inpatient/outpatient physiatry practice opportunities, Huntsville & Montgomery
Linda Farr Administrator2021-06-23T12:15:03-04:00
Add Your Employer Contact Info Fill Out an Application Check Out All Our Job Openings
- Guaranteed patient load
- No travelling
- Outpatient service sector wide open for development
City park in Huntsville Alabama.
- The hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly-skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
- In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedics, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital has specialized inpatient programs for stroke, brain injury, neurological, amputation, major multiple traumas, spinal cord injuries, hip/pelvis/femur fractures, burns and osteo and rheumatoid arthritis. Other services offered include our community re-entry/re-education programs and our well-known neuro day program in outpatient services.
- Inpatient/outpatient work
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- 1:3 call
- Professional receipts
- $240,000 income guarantee
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!