- Live on the beach!
- Friendly work environment with understanding for flexible schedules for vacations, child care needs, etc.
- A lot of team support
- Low COL and crime, good schools
- A well-respected, well-established successful physiatry group
- 3 physiatrists who provide inpatient and outpatient services, 4 PA’s and 2 CRNP’s; a new physiatrist will be joining them in September, 2023
- Provide specialty services for musculoskeletal disorders, neuromuscular diseases, and EMG’s
- The rehab hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly-skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care. Designed with their patient’s care in mind, the Rehabilitation Hospital offers 27 semi-private rooms with amenities like televisions, telephones and wireless internet capabilities.
- In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedics, the Rehabilitation Hospital has specialized inpatient programs for stroke and brain injury. Other services offered include their community re-entry/re-education programs.
- Provide care for a 74-bed acute rehab hospital; Tidal Health, a regional medical center; and multiple subacute facilities
- Serve as the patients’ primary doctor; primary care physicians follow some of the more medically complex patients
- Outpatient work includes, but is not limited to, EMGs
- 1:5; 1:6 in September 2023
- Call is usually by phone
- Round on Saturdays and Sundays when on call with the help of a mid-level provider and do weekend admissions
- Salary plus incentive bonuses
- Employee with partnership opportunity
- 401(k), 401(k) matching, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, relocation
- Board Certified or Qualified experienced physiatrist with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.