- Work with 2 nationwide companies, experts in hospitals and in SNF
- Comprehensive benefits
- Enjoy the advantage of this company’s EMR, risk management and compliance
- 32-bed rehab facility near Little Rock, similar size facilities in the other locations
- Near Little Rock – Associate Medical Director, near Fort Smith – staff, Pine Bluff – Associate Medical Director
- Handle 10 – 15 beds plus work at a SNF
- Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team with team meetings on a weekly basis. Family meetings are held at initial admission, discharge and during the course of stay as needed.
- May include work at a skilled nursing facility (SNF) to take care of short-stay patients in need of rehabilitation, and enhance the quality of the SNF’s rehabilitation program. The attending physician, not the physiatrist, in the SNF takes care of the primary medical needs.
- No outpatient responsibilities unless desired.
- This company’s goals are to represent physiatrists nationwide who affiliate with them to promote physiatry among payors, SNF’s, etc. This national company supports physiatrists as CMS chips away at your reimbursement. It has developed outcomes status, information technology, compliance programs so that you will be well-paid. The national company shows payors their better outcomes and substantiate higher reimbursements. They are looking for long-term relations with physiatrists.
- Salary plus incentive.
- $350,000+ total potential
- Sign-on bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits
- Health, malpractice, 401K, relocation and more
- Must be Board Certified
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.