* Well-established, successful pain management practice
*Monday to Friday schedule, No weekend hours
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
- The practice owner is a board-certified physician specializing in pain management
- Practice having 3 mid-level providers with 2 NP’s and 1 PA
- Procedure suite in every location offering the best care to the patients
- Ideally do ENG’/NCS and some joint injections like shoulders, hips, and knees
- See about 12-13 patients in the AM and 12 – 13 patients in the PM
- Assess patients’ health and their demands and aim to fulfill them as well as possible
- Issue appropriate prescriptions and administer medicine
- Inform medical director about any problems or discrepancies that might arise
- Acquire and review patient histories identifying abnormal conditions
- Monitor patients’ progress and keep records of treatments, surgeries or other medical events
- Attend to emergencies
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for the patients
- Comply strictly with medical care regulations and safety standards
- Collaborate effectively with team members of various specializations
- Apply medical techniques and principles
- Work with a diverse set of patients offering them care and encouragement
- Proven work experience as a physician
- Knowledge of medical guidelines and procedures regarding examination, therapy and recovery
- Familiarity with advancements in medical technology and current know-how
- Problem solving skills and ability to multitask
- Caring and compassionate
Affiliation and Licensure:
- Hospital affiliations needed to practice
- Unrestricted medical license to practice medicine in MO/ IL
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible MD/ DO
- Knowledgeable in orthopedic, neurological and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Ability to get appropriate history, diagnosis, testing and treatments offered.
- Excellent skills of communication with patients, staff and to work as a team player.
- To be licensed in both Missouri and Illinois state.
- Excellent with EMR and interpersonal skills
- Must be reliable
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.