- Join a well-established medical group located 1 hour north of Los Angeles
- They have all the tools in place for the right physician
- The group follows very strict compliance with their medication management patients including frequent drug testing with metabolite confirmation, checking of the centralized database prescription monitoring system in the applicable state, pill counts, etc.
- Established network of providers for 40- plus years
- Currently use electronic health records Nextgen
- Medical assistants and other support staff that assist you
- Evaluate new patients and supervise mid-level providers with medication management.
- Provide medication management, in clinic procedures, and coordination of care management
- Pain management to include to evaluate and perform medication management, education to patients and providers, etc.
- Supervision of Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners required
- All services are performed as outpatient in freestanding physician offices
- No nights or weekends
- No on call
- This position consists of 100% outpatient pain management.
- New patients are scheduled for 20 – 25 minutes, and monthly follow-up patients are scheduled for 10-15 minutes.
- Very competitive guaranteed base salary
- 401 K
- Paid vacation 17 Days to start and 1 additional day each year up to 10 years.
- Coverage of malpractice insurance
- CME Allowance
- Health, and dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Moving expenses
- State medical, DEA, controlled substance license and yearly licensing fees covered
- Board Certified or Board Eligible physiatrist
- Prefer fellowship-trained board certified or board eligible in Pain Management but willing to look at candidates that have advanced training or experience in pain management and can efficiently perform procedures
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good bedside manner and the ability to connect with patients is a must
- A team player and someone motivated to be successful.
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.