- Well-established, busy private practice
- The practice owner is willing to stay on for 3 – 4 months to facilitate the transfer
- Las Vegas is booming! Scores of new jobs in construction, warehousing and transportation
- The current practice owner works approximately 25 hours per week at the office
- Affiliated with a SNF for the past 10 years. Number of visits 50 per week
- The building is not included in the purchase price
- 3 treatment rooms that are currently in use, but have the potential for 5. Each room has a view box and patient table. One room is currently a storage room and the other is a marketing office.
- 2 full- time employees and 1 part-time employee
- The lease is $2,600 monthly
- 1 industrial sized copier
- Newly purchased EMR System (McKesson Medisoft) with 5 users- Their files are transitioning into the new software
- 1 Cadwell EMG computer
- $300,000 or best offer
- 30% worker’s compensation, 30% personal injury, 40% Medicare, Medicaid, commercial
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.