- Tremendous support from the management company
- Work with a large, not-for-profit health care system
- Best in Class compliance team
- Northwest IA, borders SD
- 86,000 city population, 175,000 area population
- On the Missouri River
- Home to several cultural points of interest including the Sioux City Public Museum, Sioux City Art Center and Sergeant Floyd Monument, which is a National Historic Landmark. The city is also home to Chris Larsen Park, commonly referred to as “the Riverfront”, which includes the Anderson Dance Pavilion, Sergeant Floyd Riverboat Museum and Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center.
- The Sioux City Bandits are an indoor football team that play in Champions Indoor Football. The Bandits play their home games at the Tyson Events Center.
- The Sioux City Explorers are an independent baseball team playing in the American Association. The Explorers play their home games at Lewis and Clark Park. They have been to the league playoffs five times.
- The Sioux City Musketeers are a junior hockey team based in Sioux City.
- Rugby union
- Home to Briar Cliff University, Morningside University,Western Iowa Tech Community College, St. Luke’s College of Nursing, and the Bellevue University outreach center.
- Sioux Gateway Airport
- 20-bed inpatient rehab unit
- The unit is managed by a leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country.
- CVA, TBI, SCI, debility trauma and hip fractures and other 60% CMS diagnostic categories
- Independent contractor or employee
- Year to year contract, can go for multiple years
- As an independent contractor – Fair market value for administrative services which is approximately $100,000 per year.
- Plus professional receipts
- 80% Medicare/managed Medicare, 10% commercial insurance and 10% Medicaid
Features of Affiliation with the rehab management company:
- Medical Director conference and quarterly WebEx training
- A state-of-the art, electronic pre-admission screening tool
- A central resource site with tools and resources for best practice documentation, compliance and ambassadorship
- Peer physician support for “in-the-trenches” problem solving
- 1:1 coaching and training
- Excellent clinical colleagues – therapy and nursing staff trained in rehab medicine
- Operations leader partnership – Program Director and CEO support to facilitate practice efficiency
- A Medical Advisory Board to assist with program development and represent your Medical Director needs
- Company culture of taking care of communities and employees evidenced by non-profit organization support to include providing monetary assistance to those experiencing financial hardship due to a catastrophic life event
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/