- Join a prestigious, well-established, very successful private practice
- Little chronic pain
- Full equal partner with orthopods and physiatrists
- Founded in 1970
- 26 orthopedic surgeons and 2 physiatrists; the practice is 100% owned by the group
- Multiple offices throughout central Connecticut, with offices in Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Hartford, Manchester, Plainville, and Rocky Hill.
- Their physicians have privileges at all major hospitals including Hartford Hospital, St. Francis Hospital, The Hospital of Central Connecticut, and UCONN Health Center.
- They also operate at three state-of-the-art surgical centers that provide the highest level of surgical care on an outpatient basis in Rocky Hill, Glastonbury, and Hartford.
- Their doctors lead the way in orthopedic research and technological advancements. They are sought after for their research, lecture nationally, and are widely published in medical literature. Their physicians continually adopt the most state-of-the-art technology and techniques including:
- MAKOplasty®, the latest and most innovative computer-assisted robotic surgery for joint replacement of hips and knees
- RIO® robotic arm which provides surgeons with real-time visual, tactile, and auditory feedback to facilitate optimal joint resurfacing and implant positioning
- BHR hip technique and implant to resurface and conserve bone, rather than replace hip
- 5 Tesla GE Wide Bore Optima MRI technology to provide optimal imaging services to our patients
- A specialized 3D lab that provides the highest quality reconstruction imaging available to guide surgical plans for the most complex orthopedic procedures
- Their practice is widely recognized as the standard bearers in orthopedic care. The physicians are frequently acknowledged as “Top Doctors” in Connecticut and across America. In addition, the public has repeatedly voted them as the “Best Orthopedic or Sports Medicine Group”in the Greater Hartford area.
- Their physicians consistently take on active leadership roles including those of:
- Board members and presidents of local, state, and national orthopedic associations
- Directors of orthopedic programs at leading hospitals
- Clinical professors at UCONN School of Medicine
- Advisors to government, insurance, and hospital committees
- Media consultants
- Team physicians for local and visiting professional teams, colleges, and high schools
- Was invited to serve as a respected member of The OrthoForum – a national physician subspecialty organization whose select membership includes the largest privately owned orthopedic practices in the United States.
- Their system includes PT, MRI and a Bone and Joint Institute
- Work at 3 offices
- May go to an office or two a day
- You determine how many days a week you do procedures
- Some EMG’s
- Can do regenerative procedures
- Employee with partnership potential
- Work off a draw at the start OR
- Salary plus incentive
- Great long-term income potential
- Board Certified/Qualified fellowship-trained physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- 2023-graduating fellows will be considered
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.