- Competitive stipend
- Able to also do outpatient, consults, etc.
- Enjoy the autonomy and income advantages of being an independent contractor
- Marketing done for you and help with setting up your practice
- Home of Purdue University
- 40-bed, 62,550 square foot freestanding rehab hospital
- Primarily inpatient, approximately 15 inpatients daily
- Handle admissions and discharges
- Brain Injury, Spinal Cord, and Stroke focus
- Outpatient opportunities are also available with multiple clinics including amputee, w/c seating, spasticity, pulmonary, and pain management; office space in the hospital available for lease
- Admitting doctor
- Monday-Friday (8am-5pm) schedule with call typically one weekend a month
- Independent contractor
- Can rent office space at fair market value
- Stipend which is an hourly rate and depends on how many patients you see.
- Your professional receipts. For the Medical Director position, you could earn as an estimate approximately $450,000 if you see approximately 15 patients/day
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.