- $100,000 up-front financial package to include a $50,000 signing advance
- Flexible physician model gives you the freedom to practice sports or outpatient medicine while attending to a steady inpatient caseload
- Easy drive to Austin or DFW or fly from the regional airport. Fun restaurants and downtown entertainment surrounded by lakes and a state park, outdoor activities and great weather!
- Central TX
- 118,000 area population
- Features include a university, museums, symphony, ballet and an army base
- San Angelo has consistently been ranked by many publications and rankings as one of the best small cities for business and employment.
- Newly-built hospital opened in April, 2021
- Thriving community
- State of the art equipment
- Gratifying patient mix
- Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
- Will provide comprehensive, inpatient physical rehabilitation to patients who have experienced stroke, trauma, brain injury, complex orthopedic conditions as well as other major illnesses or injuries.
- Rehab physician consult is required on all cases. Patients must be seen by the rehab physician within 24 hours of admission and a minimum of 3 times per week throughout the patient’s stay.
- The rehab physician works closely with Internal Medicine and specialists on staff.
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- You can choose to do outpatient to as your own private practice in your own office
- Independent contractor
- Generous income guarantee of $240,000
- Program director stipend available
- $20,000 relocation bonus
- Student loan relief payment of $30,000
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist who has an interest and expertise in inpatient care
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other members of the medical staff
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.