- New rehab opening in 2025
- Experienced leader in rehab
- Growth opportunities nationwide
- Premier rehabilitative healthcare provider that currently owns and operates hospitals in Texas, Louisiana, and New Mexico, with plans to open new facilities in Arizona, Kansas, Ohio, Wisconsin, and additional Texas locations. ClearSky Rehabilitation Hospital of Lecanto will be the organization’s first hospital located in Florida.
- 4-year-old company whose CEO has 30+ years’ experience
- At the groundbreaking ceremony, the CEO said the hospital will focus on patient care and healing. “We often call ourselves a faith-based organization,” he said. “We believe in all the miracles that happen at a hospital, particularly at a rehabilitation hospital where a patient can be admitted on a stretcher and walk out at the end of their treatment after 12-14 days.”
- Have 8 rehab hospitals, 3 more pending
- “Our expertise and knowledge allow us to provide the highest standards of care to patients,” the CEO says. He cites the hospital’s comprehensive stroke rehabilitation program as an example. The program includes review of 228 evidence-based recommendations from the American Stroke Association. Nursing and therapy personnel, who will be specifically educated in stroke rehabilitation techniques and modalities, will review every recommendation, and apply the ones that fit the individual needs of each patient.
- They are currently in discussions with one of the hospitalist groups that covers Methodist Baytown as the most likely candidate, but there are several hospitalist groups that have expressed interest and they will have no trouble getting a group to cover medical issues, do admissions etc.
- Beautiful new 36-bed, 43,000 square feet rehab hospital
- Opening 2025
- The local hospitals are supportive and the rehab hospital will purchase clinical services from them
- Independent contractor
- Stipend of $150,000
- Bonus program for Medical Directors is based strictly on completing four key elements of documentation (H&P in 24 hours, 3 PMR notes per week, team conference signature, and IPOC by day four). The bonus potential is $30,000/year, paid quarterly.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/