- An interdisciplinary, outpatient-based pain management center with a full spectrum of interventional pain management techniques, including implantable devices
- Referrals from over 60 physicians in area
- Work closely with anesthesiology, neurology, orthopedics, primary care and radiology in a truly integrated neuromusculoskeletal system
- Central MN, town of 14,000, one of the largest cities in central MN, 64 miles from St. Cloud, 140 miles from Minneapolis, 460 lakes, Paul Bunyan area!
- Live and work in the beautiful Brainerd Lakes area
- Regional service area population: 115,000
- Area offers fishing, boating, camping, canoeing, skiing, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, hunting, snowmobiling, ATV, etc., and home to the Brainerd International Raceway
- Visit www.explorebrainerdlakes.com to find out more!
Health System Features:
- 162-bed nonprofit community hospital
- More than 1,000 employees and over 100 physicians representing 21 specialties make this hospital the largest hospital in north-central Minnesota.
- Outpatient therapy provided by therapists who sub-specialize in neuro, pediatric and musculoskeletal pain.
- Active out-patient Interventional Pain management practice comprised of consultation clinic and interventional procedure clinic
- Physician will evaluate and develop comprehensive treatment plans for our new and existing patients, and identify the specific conditions and patients’ needs to ultimately to decrease pain and increase function.
- Collaboration with a full continuum of Neuromusculoskeletal of specialists including: Neurology, Medical Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Internal Medicine and all medicine subspecialties
- Practice could include performing EMG’s if desired
- Perform procedures at local ambulatory surgery center or at Essentia Health St. Joseph’s Medical Center, a Level III Trauma Center
- Very competitive compensation package
- Health, malpractice, $7,500 relocation, 30 days paid time off and more
- BC/BE in PM&R with fellowship training in Pain Medicine or BC/BE in PM&R
- Candidates should have competency in cervical, thoracic and lumbar epidural/facet injections, advanced interventional pain techniques, spine RFA, and radiographic imaging. SCS, Ultrasound and EMG expertise is a plus but not mandatory.
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.