- If you plan to make a job move, there’s no more prestigious group in FL than this!
- This group means it when they say they are committed to providing high quality, cost-effective, compassionate care
- You can also teach residents
- Established in 1958, this group is both the oldest and largest PM&R practice in Tampa Bay
- Dynamic, well-established group of 10-physiatrists and 6 APRN’s
- One of their physiatrists is President of the FL PM&R Society and several of their other physiatrists have held this position in the past
- Located in beautiful Tampa Bay and serves the following additional areas: Brandon, Largo, St. Pete, Springhill, Lutz and Lakeland
- Musculoskeletal medicine, electrodiagnosis and general rehabilitation (inpatient, outpatient, acute care hospital consultations, SNF, and LTAC). There is an opportunity for a Pediatric Physiatrist to treat adults and pediatrics.
- Monday – Friday, with rotating weekend and night call coverage. Night call does not require a return to the hospital
- Can choose to have a volunteer clinical faculty position at USF PMR program. Tampa General Hospital is affiliated with University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
- The practice will work with you to try to tailor the responsibilities to your interests
- No travel other than when on call
- 1:4 or 5 weekends
- You cover any weekday night calls the same week you’re on for weekend call
- Cover 3 hospitals
- Employee with partnership potential
- Competitive salary of $220,000 – $250,000 plus productivity incentive
- Extra compensation from moonlighting doing medico-legal work is also possible
- Profit sharing/401K, Medical insurance, Dental & Supplemental insurance, Malpractice insurance, Four weeks PTO, Paid licensing, (DEA, medical license, NICA)
- Tampa Bay is a vibrant and very desirable metropolitan area with a world class international airport.
- It is a major league city with easy access to all forms of outdoor recreation- golf, tennis, water skiing, white sandy beaches with cruises to the Caribbean and beyond from the Port of Tampa. We are also only an hour away from Orlando attractions.
- Excellent private and public schools and several universities. Cost of living in Tampa is very affordable and an ideal place to raise a family.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.