- Work with national leaders in Rehab and SNF’s
- Stable position
- Competitive income
- Inpatient position-Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team with team meetings on a weekly basis. Family meetings are held at initial admission, discharge and during the course of stay as needed.
- No outpatient responsibilities unless desired.
- LTAC/SNF position
- This company’s goals are to represent physiatrists nationwide who affiliate with them to promote physiatry among payors, SNF’s, etc.
- This national company supports physiatrists as CMS chips away at your reimbursement.
- It has developed outcomes status, information technology, compliance programs so that you will be well-paid. The national company hopes to show payors their better outcomes and substantiate higher reimbursements.
- They are looking for long-term relations with physiatrists.
- Guaranteed salary.
- Then each month 70% of your collections exceeds the salary, you get a bonus equal to that amount. In other words, you get the greater of 70% of collections or your minimum salary plus benefits. There is no pay back if you do not exceed the minimum salary.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Must be Board Certified or planning to take Boards