- Affiliate with the nation’s largest rehab provider
- Outpatient service sector wide open for development
- Stipend plus professional receipts
- 90-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospitals that offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
- The hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and the therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
- Designed with the patient’s care in mind, the hospital offers semi-private rooms and eight private rooms with amenities like televisions, telephones and wireless internet capabilities.
- The hospital has specialized inpatient programs for stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurology, cardiac and orthopedics. Other services offered include Day Hospital Program, aquatics, pain management, arthritis, wellness and industrial and work programs.
- These 70,000 square-foot hospitals serves patients throughout Central Pennsylvania and have outpatient locations.
- Well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient rehabilitation candidates from surrounding areas.
- PM&R Physician will establish a private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients and an outpatient rehabilitation practice if he or she chooses.
- The Physiatrist will set up a relationship with an independent billing company and retain 100% of his/her own billing and collections.
- Can be extremely busy with high patient volumes
- Employee or independent contractor
- $240,000 income guarantee if an independent contractor
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board certification in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred but not required
- Interest in being a part of a thriving community
WHY SET UP A PRACTICE AT THESE HOSPITALS?
- High Income potential
- High patient volumes
- State of the art equipment
- Freedom to run your own practice
- Professional fulfillment through gratifying patient mix
- Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
- Physician-friendly hospital executives and collegial environment
- Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
- Opportunities for hospital-based rental of office space and clinical space
- Contractual opportunities for medical directors and program directors
- Family-friendly locations around the country
- Reasonable call schedule shared with other physicians
- Income support available in certain locations
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.