- Enjoy life in sunny New Mexico!
- Huge growth potential
- Spearhead the education of PM&R residents in a new residency
- A great location! Albuquerque is the largest city in New Mexico with a modern downtown and Old Town Albuquerque. Old Town is filled with historic adobe buildings, 5 museums, and shops.
- Enjoy all that NM has to offer – the scenery, the outdoors, a rich culture and heritage, and much more
- Join an incredible academic program which is the only academic program in NM!
- Help establish care pathways between a Level 1 trauma center, acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital, and outpatient clinics
- Outreach into Native American and rural communities
- MSK ultrasound is integrated fully into many of the clinical settings
- Appointment rank and tenure will be at a level consistent with your accomplishments
- Loveless-UNM Rehabilitation Hospital is 62-beds and CARF-accredited in TBI, SCI and stroke with a 10-bed TBI unit
- The University of New Mexico Hospital, the 556-bed affiliated acute care teaching hospital, is a Level I trauma center. It is also home to the only certified burn unit and designated stroke center in the state.
- Each of the positions is flexible so that you can include your practice preferences and develop clinics around your areas of interest
- All of the positions include program development and residency education
- All of the positions can be an academic (to include research) or a clinical track
- EMG – develop a new PM&R electrodiagnostic service with potential to build an outpatient practice in neuromuscular or musculoskeletal medicine; will have plenty of patients
- General PM&R – position is focused around inpatient consultations but offers a wide range of clinical opportunities in neurorehabilitation and musculoskeletal medicine based on candidate interest
- Interventional – procedures and clinic
- Competitive salary with incentive
- Comprehensive to include malpractice, paid time off, education and travel funds and more
- Experience in EMG’s, consults or interventional procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient or EMG physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient or EMG physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient and EMG physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.