- Inpatient/outpatient work
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- Independent contractor or employee
- No restrictive covenant so can also do outside work
- If independent contractor:Professional receipts, High income potential; $300,000 income guarantee if seeing 20 patients/day. Can make $400,0000+ with other services
- Opportunities for hospital-based rental of office space and clinical space
- $20,000 relocation allowance
- Full nursing staff at a freestanding, state-of-the-art rehab hospitals
- 80 private rooms with flat screen televisions, telephones and wireless internet capabilities; ADC 60
- Dynamic CEO, hence a dynamic program
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Two of the nation’s largest healthcare providers specializing in rehabilitation, this company’s priority is to deliver high quality patient care. Their team of experts has extensive experience in today’s most advanced therapeutic methods and technologies.
- One of the companies is convenient to nearly everyone, with specialized rehabilitation hospitals in 27 states and Puerto Rico. With thousands of employees innovating specialized care across the country, they provide the best technologies and treatment through our network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation satellite clinics and home health agencies. All that experience comes together for real-world, outcomes-based rehabilitation success, coast to coast.
WHY SET UP A PRACTICE AT THIS HOSPITAL?
High Income potential
High patient volumes
State of the art equipment
Freedom to run your own practice
Professional fulfillment through gratifying patient mix
Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
Physician-friendly hospital executives and collegial environment
Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
Opportunities for hospital-based rental of office space and clinical space
Contractual opportunities for medical directors and program directors
Family-friendly locations around the country
Reasonable call schedule shared with other physicians
Income support available in certain locations
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.