- Hospitalists provide primary care
- Choice of independent contractor or employee
- Collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals
- Leadership opportunity available
- 40-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital
- In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedics, cardiac, pulmonary, amputee, arthritis, and neurological conditions, the rehab hospital has specialized inpatient programs for stroke, pediatrics, brain injury, and spinal cord. Other services offered include outpatient brain injury day program and full-service outpatient treatment.
- Great schedule
- Hospitalist team helps covers call
- If independent contractor –$240,000 income guarantee plus professional receipts, relocation.
- If an employee, excellent compensation and benefit package offered. Generous base salary. After one year, production bonus awarded. Potential to buy into practice. Full benefits including health, dental, time off, CME, licensure, and full relocation.
- Independent contractor or employee
- Historical charm and affordable real estate
- With a population near 30,000, Parkersburg is nestled at the confluence of Ohio and Little Kanawha rivers.
- The area in and around the city offers some of the best biking, hiking, and motorcycle routes in the country, additionally the kayaking and canoeing on the Ohio River can be breathtaking.
- With a cost of living below the national average, paired with a low state income tax rate, Parkersburg is a great place to work and live.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.