- Ready-made patient base
- Well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient cases
- Thriving community
- High income potential
- Dallas – Ft. Worth area
- The Medical Director position will be at a building under construction, planned opening in the Fall, 2023; the staff positions are at existing rehab hospitals in the Dallas area
- State of the art equipment
- Gratifying patient mix
- Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
- Will provide comprehensive, inpatient physical rehabilitation to patients who have experienced stroke, trauma, brain injury, complex orthopedic conditions as well as other major illnesses or injuries.
- Rehab physician consult is required on all cases. Patients must be seen by the rehab physician within 24 hours of admission and a minimum of 3 times per week throughout the patient’s stay.
- The rehab physician works closely with Internal Medicine and specialists on staff.
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- You can choose to do outpatient to as your own private practice in your own office
- Independent contractor
- Contract length – 3 years
- Income guarantee
- Exciting private practice opportunity to retain 100% of your receipts
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist who has an interest and expertise in inpatient care
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other members of the medical staff
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.