- UHMS-accredited facility
- Multidisciplinary team of medical experts
- Six certified and extensively-experienced wound and case ostomy care nurses
- 21 outpatient clinics, 4 SNF’s and a 110-bed LTAC
- Provides comprehensive wound care and hyperbaric medicine consultation to patients referred by providers throughout the Emory Healthcare system as well as community providers from throughout the region
- Is an UHMS accredited facility providing exceptional, evidence-based wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy delivered by a multidisciplinary team of medical experts
- Is a tertiary referral clinic caring for a large population of atypical wounds such as calciphylaxis, pyoderma gangrenosum, hidradenitis, radiation injury, vasculitic and malignant wounds as well as pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and arterial ulcers
- Employs six certified and extensively experienced wound and ostomy care nurses and is staffed by Wound care specialists – a Board Certified internist and physiatrist as well as an embedded podiatrist and, imminently, an infectious disease specialist. Referrals for Dermatology, Vascular Surgery and Plastic Surgery are readily available.
- Clnical track
- Training in hyperbaric medicine can be provided
- Academic position with teaching and research opportunities available
- Health, malpractice, life, disability insurance, 401k plan and more
- Board Certified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A seasoned wound care professional
- Ideally also an experienced hyperbaric physician
The Department of Rehabilitation, together with Emory University School of Medicine, is fully committed to the shared values of diversity and inclusion in order to achieve and sustain excellence. We firmly believe that we best promote excellence by recruiting and retaining a diverse group of faculty and staff promoting a sense of inclusion and belonging for every member of our community. This climate for diversity, inclusion and excellence is critical to attaining the best scholarship, teaching, and research.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with wound care physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Wound care specialists are rare making the need for them now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified wound care physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.