- Work with 2 nationwide companies, one an expert in hospitals, and one an expert in
- Hospitalists provide the primary care
- Integrated EHR/practice management system for efficient documentation
- Risk management & compliance departments that protect your practice integrity
- Employee affiliation with comprehensive benefits
- Medical Director and staff positions in Melbourne; staff positions elsewhere
- You will be the patients’ primary physician with medical co-management
- Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team with team meetings on a weekly basis. Family meetings are held at initial admission, discharge and during the course of stay as needed.
- No outpatient responsibilities unless desired.
- This company’s goals are to represent physiatrists nationwide who affiliate with them to promote physiatry among payors, SNF’s, etc. This national company supports you as CMS chips away at your reimbursement. It has developed outcomes status, information technology, compliance programs so that you will be well-paid. The national company hopes to show payors their better outcomes and substantiate higher reimbursements. They are looking for long-term relations with physiatrists.
- Salary plus incentive.
- $300,000+ total potential
- Sign-on bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits
- Health, Dental, 401k, Malpractice, Relocation
- Must be Board Certified
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.