Linda Farr Administrator2024-01-23T12:34:28-05:00
- 1 hour to Little Rock
- Quality of life, lake environment, mountains, resort and vacation area
- Most state-of-the-art, freestanding hospital in the area
- Supportive medical staff at this joint venture facility
- Tremendous referral and market potential
- 40-bed rehab hospital that is a joint venture
- Acquired a physician surgical hospital and has converted it into a rehab hospital.
- A lot of patients/referrals have gone to Baptist, Little Rock and now come here.
- Inpatient/outpatient work
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- Independent contractor or employee
- Income guarantee plus professional receipts
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
|If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!