- No call, flexible hours and days, no nights or weekends
- This group has decades of experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Long-standing multispecialty clinic providing medical care in the areas of Occupational Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Interventional Pain Management, and Internal Medicine.
- Growing organization with six clinics currently throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California.
- Full-complement to include IM, FL, Ortho, PT, psychologists, PA’s, NP’s and chiropracters
- 6 offices with 23 doctors and 65 employees
- Focus is on occupational medicine/worker’s comp
- Serve as the primary care physicians for these services
- Their patient population consists of working-age adults across a broad spectrum of socioeconomic backgrounds with primarily musculoskeletal, orthopedic/neurologic injuries.
- For Sacramento/Salinas, split time between the 2 clinics
- Initial and follow-up visits; treat a wide array of musculoskeletal conditions and work-related injuries. We treat acute, sub-acute and chronic medical conditions
- See approximately 16 to 22 patients daily, and only within an outpatient setting; no hospital work
- Flexible hours and days, with Monday-Friday office hours and no weekends (although weekends are available if desired). While full-time is preferred, part-time is also available.
- Approximately 85% chronic pain, i.e., patients being treated 3 months or more
- Meds management – the group discourages opioids
- Salary based on wRVU
- Approximately $200,000 – $350,000/year salary
- Incentive negotiable
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist who is familiar with the Functional Restoration Program
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.