In New Jersey, there’s a quietly growing demand for physiatrists — one that will only continue to grow as interest in sports medicine, rehabilitation, and quality of life increase. You might feel stuck trying to find a new job in your field, but with the right recruitment team on your side, anything is possible. Farr Healthcare is the who you want for finding your next PM&R physiatrist job.
NEW JERSEY JOB OPENINGS
- Subacute part-time physiatry practice opportunity, northern or central NJAdd Your Employer Contact Info Fill Out an Application Check Out All Our Job Openings Exciting practice opportunity with a fast-growing subacute program Get Your Life Back! No Call, No Nights, No Weekends! Excellent compensation with easy, flexible lifestyle Place of work: Join an incredible Physiatry Practice! This practice situation allows you to focus squarely on delivering excellent patient care Inpatient at 1 – 3 subacute facilities depending on your availability Do the work you love! Enjoyable work environment Flexible work schedule Enjoy a lot of autonomy Comprehensive support services Convenient locations Friendly work environment Call: None; evenings and... [Read More]
- SNF/Subacute Private Practice Opportunity, northern or central NJ, full- or part-timeInternal culture that is team-oriented, values work-life balance, and continually seeking to improve Leader in rehabilitative care through engagement, compassion, accountability, and collaboration Physician-lead practice established in 2003 Practice Features: Financially sustainable, successful, dynamic with a new and unique service driven approach. Growing practice of 9 physiatrists and 1 PA. Affiliation: Employee Compensation: Annual salary with monthly/quarterly benchmark; average 20 - 25 patients a day Incentive bonus available when quarterly benchmark exceeded Time Commitment: Full-time, with flexibility to set own schedule Can be part-time if you can work 2 non-consecutive days and not work at another SNF/subacute facility Responsibilities: Visit 1-2 SNF’s per day... [Read More]
- General outpatient or interventional physiatry job, 1 – 2 days/week, TeaneckWell-respected physiatry and interventional pain practice Pain procedures done at a surgery center Provides high-quality, patient-centered health care Practice Features: Orthopedic based, Musculoskeletal Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Practice Pain Management Procedures Specializing in Diagnosis of personal injury (PIP/ NY No Fault and NY Workman’s Compensation, accidents) Responsibilities: 20-25 evals/day Perform EMG/NCV testing Compensation: Competitive salary Candidate Qualifications: Must be licensed in NJ. Experience with EHR. Also practice uses Dragon dictator and software. Must have experience treating personal injury patients, PIP/ No Fault/ work compensation, and accidents Must be Board certified Affiliation: W2 employee Reason for opening: Replacement You’ve worked hard to gain... [Read More]
- Subacute with or without outpatient and inpatient/outpatient physiatry practice opportunities, upper Manhattan and the Bronx or northern NJ Enjoy the great collegiality at this well-established, successful group Great lifestyle choice with flexible hours and the perfect balance of work and leisure time Support of your own medical assistant High physician retention and great practice reputation PRACTICE FEATURES: One of the largest, if not the largest, private physiatry group in NJ with 12 physiatrists One of the most long-standing private physiatry groups in NJ with 34 years in operation 5 offices in New York and Northern NJ A comprehensive spine, sports and occupational rehabilitation center They offer physiatry services, physical and occupational therapy, EMGs, interventional spine procedures, fitness and... [Read More]
- Physiatry practice purchase, Northern NJPractice Features: 30-year-old solo physiatry practice Does regenerative and outpatient medicine 4,000 square feet PT gym EMG, Xray, fluro and ultrasound equipment Medicare and private pay patients Netting $1.5M Facility Features: 8,000 square feet 30 minutes from the Lincoln Tunnel Practice Purchase: Physical plant - Can sublease at $24 per square foot or buy the building for $1.9M Practice purchase price forthcoming You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer.... [Read More]
- Pelvic rehab outpatient part-time physiatry job -will train, EnglewoodAll doctors are given thorough training as it is not expected that you have pelvic rehab experience Join a doctor-run company at the forefront of this specialized medicine This rapidly-growing field offers much professional growth Comfortable lifestyle with 8-hour days and no call Gyn surgeon on staff PELVIC REHAB: Approximately 15-25% of men and women suffer from pelvic discomfort. In the US chronic pelvic pain effects 28 million women and is projected to grow to 43.6 million by 2050 according to the NICHD. Currently, chronic pelvic pain accounts for 20% of gynecology visits COMPANY FEATURES: Physician-lead specialty health care organization whose... [Read More]
- Interventional physiatry practice opportunity, North Bergen An extremely busy practice that is currently growing at a fast rate Excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement If you are passionate about providing exceptional care to patients, this practice is for you Work in a dynamic and collaborative environment Practice Features: Growing multispecialty spinal injury practice 2 pain anesthesiologists, 2 physiatrists, 1 orthopod, 1 neurologist, 1 neurosurgeon, 1 NP 6 offices- North Bergen (main office), Clifton, Englewood, West Orange, Totowa, and Succussunna Responsibilities: Provide evaluation and treatment to patients with spinal cord injuries, spinal disorders, and chronic pain conditions Develop and implement personalized treatment plans that meet the... [Read More]
Physiatrist Opportunities With Farr Healthcare
Farr Healthcare was introduced more than 15 years ago thanks to the brilliant and motivated mind of Linda Farr. She began a new physician recruitment company after being involved in the recruiting experience for 15 years prior to Farr Healthcare’s existence. Twenty years of her career were spent solely recruiting physiatrists and placing them into the hospitals or rehabilitation centers they were most fit for.
We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most respected and well-known names in the physiatrist world. Past and present clients include HealthSouth, RehabCareGroup/Kindred, Centerre and Vibra. Farr Healthcare also works closely with inpatient and outpatient centers as well as multispecialty groups.
Our dedication to matching every one of our applicants with a steady career in physiatry shapes our goals every day. Whether you’re thinking of a career in education and teaching the next generation of physiatrists or you want to work directly with patients in a PM&R job, we work to meet your needs and place you with the perfect company in New Jersey.
Benefits of Farr Healthcare’s Help Locating New Jersey Physiatrist Jobs
At Farr Healthcare, we have various methods of sharing career opportunities and practice jobs that meet your areas of interest. Our newsletter shares information we receive from clients about openings. We update a blog on our website — and we’re the only physiatry recruitment company to do so. We frequently make changes to our site information so that we can highlight the current open positions in all areas around the country, a list that’s updated just about every day with new information.
We provide top-of-the-line service to every individual who’s looking for an educational post or practice job. We’re available 24/7 to answer any and all questions and concerns, and our recruitment process will be 100 percent personalized specifically for you.
As we review your application with you, we’ll get to know more about you to better guide you in the direction of openings and vacancies that fit not just your personality but your interests as a physiatrist. Our primary aim is to place you where you’ll feel content and ready to grow as a professional.
Looking for Open PMR Physiatrist Physician Jobs in NJ?
Take a look at our physiatry job openings and opportunities in New Jersey. If you find something near you that you’re interested in applying for, fill out our application. Once received and reviewed, a recruiter will be in contact with you to better get to know you and your areas of specialty. Your next physiatrist job is just around the corner!
Start your journey to recruitment and placement today.