- The current physiatrist is available to stay on for about 3 years
- 60% – 65% Medicare, very little PI, commercial insurance
- Is in-network with most carriers
- Has gross receipts of $700K, net $400K; the practice keeps about 55% of the receipts
- Can provide the majority of payment upfront and then spread the rest over 3 years
- The current owner rents the space for $6,000/month
- Approximately $600,000, it depends on the arrangement such as how long the current physiatrist stays on
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.