THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER BACK TO THE OPENINGS TAB.
- Growing, expanding successful multidisciplinary practice
- In-house injection suite
- PT’s, athletic trainers, personal trainers and more
- Attached to a 10,000 square foot indoor sports performance center
- Work with a NP
- 4 days/week, great benefits
- Near Portland, the largest city in ME, among the top US cities for restaurants and bars per capita; Arts District, Foods Festivals
- 105 miles to Boston
- This group consists of an orthopaedic surgeon, an orthopedic NP, an interventional physiatrist, an interventional pain management-trained NP, 10 physical therapists, 2 PT aides, 2 Athletic Trainers, 5 personal trainers, and a dedicated support staff.
- The office is attached to a 10,000 square-foot indoor sports performance center
- The practice plans to hire another NP to help you in 6-12 months as the practice grows
- Their plan is to build an in-office injection suite for the Interventional pain management team in the next 6-12 months
- Cervical as well as lumbar injections, epidural as well as facet blocks. Stellate ganglion blocks, trigger point injections, kyphoplasty, etc.
- EMG training a bonus (they have a machine)
- US injections, they have dedicated US injection suite
- 3 office days/week and 1 procedures day/week
- Shared call for office patients with interventional pain management team (1 in 3) phone coverage mainly
- Salary is negotiable with bonus structure based on productivity
- Potential for partnership if interested
- Opportunity to buy into the office building as well
- Potential opportunity is from a potential ASC affiliation
- Income from the professional receipts from an in-house injection suite which the owner plans to build once you are up and running in a year or so
- A Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal, communications and interventional skills
- A motivated individual who can continue to grow the practice
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.