THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Work with residents; dynamic, energetic, very motivated team
- Very competitive salary with comprehensive benefits
- Great city!
- 21 outpatient clinics, 4 SNF’s and a 110-bed LTAC plus inpatient
- Leading research university
- Fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent
- Clinical track
- Ultrasound msk medicine
- An interest in research or quality improvement projects is ideal but not necessary
- Health, malpractice, life, disability insurance, 401k plan and more
- Board Certified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Graduate of a U.S.-accredited medical school
- Have at least 3 years of experience beyond residency/fellowship training
- Experience working with consults
- Experience using medical databases, basic computer skills
- Ability to self-organize and triage appropriately
- Ability to work with other medical specialties
- Experience/interest working with a broad array of diagnoses and consults
- Desire to work in an academic teaching center
The Department of Rehabilitation, together with Emory University School of Medicine, is fully committed to the shared values of diversity and inclusion in order to achieve and sustain excellence. We firmly believe that we best promote excellence by recruiting and retaining a diverse group of faculty and staff promoting a sense of inclusion and belonging for every member of our community. This climate for diversity, inclusion and excellence is critical to attaining the best scholarship, teaching, and research.