- Exciting practice opportunity with a fast-growing subacute program
- Get Your Life Back! No Call, No Nights, No Weekends!
- Excellent compensation with easy, flexible lifestyle
Place of work:
- Join an incredible Physiatry Practice!
- This practice situation allows you to focus squarely on delivering excellent patient care
- Inpatient at 1 – 3 subacute facilities depending on your availability
- Do the work you love!
- Enjoyable work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Enjoy a lot of autonomy
- Comprehensive support services
- Convenient locations
- Friendly work environment
- None; evenings and weekends free!
- No long days!
- Flexible accommodations based on your needs; Independent contractor OR employee options available
- Highly competitive
- If a full-time employee, comprehensive benefits
- Must already have a NJ license
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
The need for qualified subacute physiatrists has increased exponentially recently. Your expertise in subacute physiatry will serve you well, but only if you are able to connect with the right employers. Farr Healthcare can help you connect with these subacute employers.