THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, PLEASE REFER BACK TO THE OPENINGS TAB.
- One of the area’s leaders in spasticity rehab
- Long-standing reputation with 24 years in operation
- An ideal practice for someone that wants to reduce their hours. No weekend work, very little over-night call, easy billing, but still have the opportunity to interact with patients.
- This practice is almost all procedures.
- Located in the heart of downtown Spokane, WA near many medical centers
- Freestanding rehab clinic that focuses on spasticity management (neurotoxin and intrathecal baclofen pumps) which is 80% of the practice
- 20% of the practice is general rehab patients which include msk injuries and chronic pain
- Has 200 patients with intrathecal baclofen pumps and 225 patients who require neurotoxins every 3 months
- Referrals from 3 major health systems plus PT’s
- Staff – one ARNP, 2 MA’s and other staff support
- Purchase includes computer and phone systems
- EMR-Advanced MD
- Billing is outsourced on yearly contract
- The current physician is willing to stay during the transition
- Includes patients with stroke, SCI, MS, cerebral palsy, dystonia, torticollis and migraine headaches
- 50% Medicare, 20% Medicaid, 30% private pay
Reason for sale:
- Doctor retiring
Current Practice Philosophy:
- Encourages innovation, quality of care and a focus on the patient
- This comprehensive approach assesses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the patients
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.