- Internal culture that is team-oriented, values work-life balance, and continually seeking to improve
- Leader in rehabilitative care through engagement, compassion, accountability, and collaboration
- Physician-lead practice established in 2003
- Financially sustainable, successful, dynamic with a new and unique service driven approach.
- Growing practice of 9 physiatrists and 1 PA.
- Annual salary with monthly/quarterly benchmark; average 20 – 25 patients a day
- Incentive bonus available when quarterly benchmark exceeded
- Full-time, with flexibility to set own schedule
- Visit 1-2 SNF’s per day depending on the volume to end to a total of 20 – 25 patients per day
- Health and Dental, with portion paid by practice. Medical and dependent care FSA available.
- 401K with profit sharing when eligibility is met
- Annual CME stipend
- Annual NJ License, DEA, CDS reimbursement stipend
- Malpractice with tail provided
- Paid time off starts at 20 days per calendar year. Increased based on years of service.
- Paid Holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and a floating religious holiday.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Embraces their core values: Engagement, Service, Innovation, and Integrity
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude, realistically optimistic
- High degree of compassion and empathy
- Creative, strategic, thinks win-win
- Pro-active, takes initiative, looks for opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Honest, open, transparent, self-aware
- Openness to learning
- Acceptance and adaptive to change
- Hard working, diligent, and high personal and professional ethical standards.
- Superior attention to detail
- Organized, self-disciplined, consistent, efficient
- Aware of self and others. Has high emotional quotient (EQ)
- Approachable, respectful, and professional
- Team player. Actively seeks collaboration with others
- Accepts feedback and criticism as an opportunity for personal growth and improvement
- Communicates clearly, actively listens to others, effectively communicates nonverbally with congruence utilizing appropriate nonverbal eye contact, facial expressions, gestures, and body stance.
- Opportunistic, seeking growth, acts on and communicates new opportunities to the practice leadership team. Looks to create opportunities for growth.
- Has Fun
The need for qualified skilled nursing facility physiatrists has increased exponentially recently. Your expertise in skilled nursing physiatry will serve you well, but only if you are able to connect with the right employers. Farr Healthcare can help you connect with these skilled nursing facility employers.