- Be your own boss!
- Use of advanced metrics puts this provider ahead of the competition
- Rapidly-expanding physician-owned company
- Dedicated care coordinator provided to you
- Competitive compensation
- A team of care coordination experts, coupled with physiatrists that work with feeding hospitals to drive down readmission penalties
- This provider group provides SNFs with no-cost care and integrates into existing workflows to improve metrics on multiple fronts.
- Company nurses prepare charts for admissions to save you time
- Your work is made easier by an app that tells you the daily patient schedule, has patient care templates, PDPM-guided charting and more
- 90-day post discharge care coordination of all patients
- Consult visits, bedside injections when needed for pain control
- See patients twice a week
- You can determine your own schedule
- 70% of receipts so you determine what you make based on the time you work
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist who will engage with administration, nursing, etc.
- Is a team player
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
The need for qualified skilled nursing facility physiatrists has increased exponentially recently. Your expertise in skilled nursing physiatry will serve you well, but only if you are able to connect with the right employers. Farr Healthcare can help you connect with these skilled nursing facility employers.