This position has been filled. Please refer to the Openings page.
- A leader in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) providing services throughout the continuum of care, including inpatient rehab facilities, short term acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities,
- Their commitment to their clinicians begins with respect for their expertise and training, and extends to providing resources, tools, and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- This company’s model gives physicians the support for you to focus on the one thing physicians strive to do, focus on the patient.
- Operations in IL, IN, TX, FL and more
- Built on a strong foundation of visionary clinical leadership and industry relationships
- Best in-class care throughout the post-acute continuum
- Believe in communication, engagement and collective intelligence
- Employ respectful, driven, service-oriented, growth-minded and quality-based team members
- Network of over 50 providers
- Independent contractor
- Competitive depending on need
- Multiple employment/contractor models based on needs
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.