- Super prime location
- Steady stream of referrals
- On all the payor contracts
- Excellent growth potential – The current owner has achieved top-line growth without a material investment into business development or marketing
- All outpatient and pain consults at the hospital
- Steady stream of referrals as next to a hospital
- Income generation of about 1 million
- Tremendous growth potential since all spinal injections currently being referred out
- Current breakdown of insurance: Medicare 35%, PPO 35%, work comp 15%, Military 5%, lien 10%
- A well-established (20 years), highly-profitable solo-practitioner physiatry private practice
- Well established safeguards for controlled substances
- Current office space includes 4 exam rooms and a reception area; the lease is $5,000/month and will expire soon so can stay or move. Currently subleasing one room for $2000/month so rent down to $3000 with current situation
- US and EMG machine worth $35,000
- 1 PA
- No real estate
- Transfer of insurance contracts
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: Nice office located near the beach in affluent region of San Diego
- Employees: 2 Full time, 2 part time, billing outsourced
- $895,000 OBO
- Owner is willing to accept payments in yearly installments.
Reason for Sale:
- Physiatrist wants to change the nature of his work
- The owner is looking to retire and transition care of patients to the new owner.
- The seller is flexible relative to a reasonable transition period.
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.