- Surrounded by the fastest growing active adult community population in South Palm Beach County!
- The owner is willing to stay on to assist with the transition to the new ownership entity, for as long as necessary.
- Busy practice, with a built-in patient base, upon which to expand, without the need for sweat equity that otherwise would be needed to start from the ground up
- You can either run the practice yourself or as a satellite office
- A well-established (20 years), highly-profitable solo-practitioner phyiatry private practice,
- Physiatry and pain medicine services
- The outpatient facility is located in a high-end medical park in an affluent area
- The owner takes a special interest in treating myofascial pain and related
musculoskeletal disorders, electrodiagnostics, cervical and lumbar disc pain, orthotics
and prosthetics, sports and work-related injuries, post-polio syndrome and other
neurologically disabling conditions, and the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of
acute and chronic pain.
- The owner is looking to retire and transition care of patients to the new owner.
- The seller is flexible relative to a reasonable transition period, but this opportunity is for a practice sale, not a long term associateship.
You’ll find some physiatry practice purchase opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Farr Healthcare believes there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and practice purchase. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.