- Join a doctor-run company at the forefront of this specialized medicine
- This rapidly-growing field offers much professional growth
- Comfortable lifestyle with 8-hour days and no call
- Approximately 15-25% of men and women suffer from pelvic discomfort.
- In the US chronic pelvic pain effects 28 million women and is projected to grow to 43.6 million by 2050 according to the NICHD.
- Currently, chronic pelvic pain accounts for 20% of gynecology visits
- A physician-lead specialty health care organization whose purpose is to provide evidence-based, individualized treatment services for those suffering with chronic pelvic pain.
- Has positioned itself at the center of the pelvic pain ecosystem.
- Nationally recognized experts dedicated to reducing the number of people suffering from this affliction.
- Has experienced rapid growth and routinely attracts patients from across the US and internationally.
- Its fast-paced success has led to expansion into multiple cities across the country, bringing physiatry care to those suffering from chronic pelvic pain.
- Current markets include NYC, New Jersey, Long Island, Washington DC, Miami, Detroit, Houston, Dallas, Chicago and Atlanta.
- Planned expansion is set for: Nashville, Tampa, and Indianapolis.
- The position is an outpatient MSK Position, focusing on the muscles, nerves and joints of the pelvis. Treatment using the “PRM” protocol includes external ultrasound guided nerve blocks and trigger point injections to the pelvis. Training is provided by the medical director, no experience with the pelvis is required. Fellowship not necessary.
- The payors are out-of-network private pay
- Outpatient setting
- 5 days per week, 8-hour workday and no call or weekends
- You will see 10-15 patients per day
- Training provided by founder/Medical Director
- Musculoskeletal care with a focus on the muscles, nerves, and joints of pelvis
- Ultrasound guided trigger point injections and nerve blocks to pelvis
- Comprehensive Neuromuscular and Pelvic floor history and exam
- Work with a MA and patient coordinator
- Work with a team of top Pelvic Pain Physiatrists across the country to help bring the “PRM” to patients with Pelvic Pain and Pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Multimodal and interdisciplinary approach
- Provide excellent, personalized patient care according to guidelines provided by practice
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
- 24-hour call center so no call
- Salary of $200,000 – $250,000 plus incentive with a total of at least $300,000
- Realistic bonus of up to $100,000
- Bonuses paid out quarterly
- High income potential with base and bonus structure
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holiday and PTO
- $2,000 CME and CME time off
- Commuters Benefit Program
- Completely digital onboarding process
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- A compassionate and caring physiatrist to work with their dedicated team to take care of Women and Men suffering from chronic pelvic pain and pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Pelvic rehab experience not required. Their CMO will give you in-person training for a week and you would be provided training videos before joining the company.
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.