THIS OPENING HAS BEEN CANCELLED. PLEASE VISIT THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Nationally-recognized, CARF-accredited rehab leader
- Building a four-story, 76-private-bed, 120,000 square foot rehab hospital
- Will be the only freestanding rehabilitation hospital in the region
- Cutting-edge technology
- Affiliated with Temple PM&R residency, a top-tier residency program rated #15 in the country
- You can run and take ownership to bring ped rehab to the next level; can include program development work, if interested
- Be part of the pioneers for pediatric rehab in the Northeast with a system devoted to pediatric rehab with out-of-the-box, non-conventional thinking about the provision and delivery of care
- Highly competitive compensation
- A nationally recognized, not-for-profit rehabilitation leader with more than 70 locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, is committed to transforming lives through expertise, innovation and compassion. Headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Good Shepherd provides an exceptional patient experience for all ages and stages by developing leading-edge solutions, often for complex medical situations; serving as a test site for the newest rehabilitation technologies; and inspiring hope in all we do. Good Shepherd partners with Penn Medicine to provide rehabilitation and specialty services in the greater Philadelphia area and New Jersey through Good Shepherd Penn Partners.
- The new hospital will have an Experience Center, a game-changing hub that offers people with disabilities and other mobility challenges an environment to explore the latest advancements, such as 3D printing, robotics, wearables, artificial intelligence and smart home and personal assistance devices. The Experience Center is designed to promote healing and independence.
- The new hospital will have Outdoor Therapy and Activity Gardens, featuring innovative ways for patients to undergo therapy and participate in activities while staying at the rehabilitation hospital. From gardening and trails to outdoor green space and activity areas, the gardens’ offerings were identified and designed by a group of staff members to help patients achieve their goals and return to their favorite activities.
- Growing system with the hiring of many more staff
- Academic affiliation with Temple PM&R residency program
- Average inpatient census is 10 – 12
- The position may or may not be Director positions, based on experience level
- The facility equipment includes Ekso Bionics Exoskeleton, Trexo Plus, Assistive Technology, Bertec Balance Advantage System and much more
- Provide medical leadership; implement and create a quality vision for pediatric rehab
- Inpatient/outpatient mix
- Outpatient: 2 – 3 half-days/week
- Provide consults, evals and follow-up visits
- Provide education supervision of residents
- Research opportunities available if interested
- Contribute to the financial health of the group by covering direct expenses
- Attend CME conferences
- Residents help with call
- Low-cost health insurance for employee and their families, generous CME allowance and time, top-tier retirement programs, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance
- Highly competitive
- $250,000 – $300,000 range
- Guaranteed base plus RVU production
- Local regional hospitals
- Ped rehab fellowship and/or experience; Board Certified in Pediatric Rehab
- A network champion for pediatric rehab and a passion for pediatric rehab clinical work