- Stable health care system in an area with a low cost of living
- Dayton is rated as “Top 100 Best Places to Live and Retire”; 1 hour to Cincinnati
- Great benefits and sign-on bonus negotiable
- The largest health system in southwest Ohio
- Founded in 1995, it has more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians
- Join 2 physiatrists
- Five campuses including Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Miami Valley Hospital South in Centerville, Miami Valley Hospital North in Englewood, Atrium Medical Center in Middletown and Upper Valley Medical Center in Troy and has more than 100 patient care locations
- The ﬁrst health care system in Dayton – and only the second in Ohio – to achieve system Magnet® Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Nationally recognized as the highest standard for excellence in patient care, only 8 percent of U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed four-year designation – and only 20 U.S. health care systems have achieved the honor as a system
- Physician Network – 650 physicians and advanced practice providers in more than 125 locations – from as far north as Versailles to as far south as Kenwood in Northern Cincinnati
- Outpatient opportunities include EMG/NCS, musculoskeletal/spine evaluation and medical management with opportunities for injections
- The physiatry office is connected to the hospital
- Only work in Dayton
- 1:4 and only for your patients
- Hospitalist support available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Competitive salary
- 2-year guarantee with productivity incentives
- 3rd year compensation based off first 2 years
- Meet monthly with director to go over progress
- Incentive metrics such as patient satisfaction, quality, etc.
- Sign-on bonus and school loan repayment negotiable
- School loans paid directly to school/cap
- CME dollars and paid time based on 1 or 2 board certifications
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement – 401K Option/matching & pension plan
- BC/BE physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Musculoskeletal spine fellowship training preferred but not required
- New graduates are welcome
- Enjoy a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in one of the country’s most affordable communities – Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio
- 37 area high schools recognized as “Best in the Nation.” View list of area schools and their ratings.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA’s located throughout Southwest Ohio
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.