Pain medicine and rehabilitation jobs and opportunities are on the rise in Tennessee — it’s expected to be a growing field with increased interest all the way through 2020. Physiatry is a wonderful healthcare field to get into, as there’s always a need for physicians. Especially as the older generation moves south and into well-populated areas, having qualified physiatrists onhand will become even more important. When you work with Farr Healthcare, we can place you in the role you need to be in.
TENNESSEE JOB OPENINGS
- Staff and Medical Director, Rehab Physiatry Practice Opportunities, Germantown, and NashvilleMORE PEOPLE MOVED TO TN IN 2020 THAN ANY OTHER STATE!Comprehensive benefits Work with 2 nationwide companies, one an expert in hospitals and one an expert in rehab Employee affiliation with comprehensive benefits No state income tax; the Great Smoky Mountains, the most visited national park; vibrant music scene, low cost of living, free community college; great BBQ! Responsibilities: Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage. Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties. Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission. Assess and manage... [Read More]
- EMG Physiatry or Neurology Practice Opportunity, Part-Time with full-time potential or locum tenens, Memphis, Nashville, Jackson double the standard locum tenens payEfficient, highly-trained, friendly, and accessible technologists Better than average lifestyle No call, no nights, no weekends, no drugs Less stress than most practice opportunities No state income tax No treatment offered-This is a nerve and muscle testing ONLY practice. Practice Features: Work with well-respected, very successful, financially-sound physician-owned, 35-year-old nerve and muscle testing clinics (9) in a 75-mile radius in western TN and Memphis area. The practice is accredited as exemplary status labs in 7 locations now by AANEM. 6 EMG-boarded doctors. One is a full professor at the University of Tennessee, another did a fellowship at Mayo Clinic, another... [Read More]
- Medical Director Physiatry Practice Opportunity, Knoxville Income guarantee, high relocation allowance, sign-on bonus Limitless revenue stream Act as the consultant, not the patient's primary doctor Responsibilities: Inpatient/outpatient work Caseload of approximately 20 patients Affiliation: Independent contractor No restrictive covenant so can also do outside work Compensation: Professional receipts High income potential; $300,000 income guarantee if seeing 20 patients/day Can make $400,0000+ with other services Opportunities for hospital-based rental of office space and clinical space $20,000 relocation allowance Call: 1:3 Facility Features: Full nursing staff at a... [Read More]
- Pelvic Rehab Medicine Physiatry Job, Full- or part-time, Nashville, WILL TRAIN Join a doctor-run company at the forefront of this specialized medicine This rapidly-growing field offers much professional growth Comfortable lifestyle with 8-hour days and no call PELVIC REHAB: Approximately 15-25% of men and women suffer from pelvic discomfort. In the US chronic pelvic pain effects 28 million women and is projected to grow to 43.6 million by 2050 according to the NICHD. Currently, chronic pelvic pain accounts for 20% of gynecology visits JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Outpatient setting 5 days per week, 8-hour workday and no call or weekends You will see 10-15 patients per day Training provided by founder/Medical Director Musculoskeletal care... [Read More]
- Inpatient/outpatient physiatry job, Chattanooga Stellar reputation for delivery of high quality physiatric care with consistent excellence in outcomes Only independent PM&R practice in the area; 13+ years’ experience Opportunity to practice the full spectrum of PM&R in both the inpatient and outpatient settings Collaborative professional relationship with the largest IRF in the state of Tennessee Significant potential for growth No state income tax; the Great Smoky Mountains, the most visited national park; vibrant music scene, low cost of living, free community college; great BBQ! Practice Highlights: 100% Physician Owned and Operated Six full-time Physiatrists with two additional PRN Physiatrists for Call/Vacation coverage Skilled PA and... [Read More]
- Interventional physiatry job, MemphisNo narcotics or chronic pain No Medicare or Medicaid This large network gives you the first-choice ability to move to another city Lifestyle-friendly practice environment with a rapidly growing, thriving organization Features: 26 offices in 10 states to include Gainesville, Augusta, Savannah, Macon, Columbus, GA No narcotics, no chronic pain Procedure suites in the offices The orthopods and physiatrists are equally respected Nurse practitioners in every office No Medicare or Medicaid They serve PI, work comp, commercial and self-pay. For a provider, the treatment protocol is identical without regard as to what the mechanism of injury was. Having said that,... [Read More]
Physiatrist Opportunities With Farr Healthcare
With any healthcare recruiter, what you want is experience and qualified abilities. Farr Healthcare is an excellent role model for this background and expertise. Linda Farr, our company’s president, has had more than 30 years of experience in the recruitment business for physicians. Her dedication and drive clearly ripple through and she holds strong relationships with both clients and prospective applicants.
Farr Healthcare has made a name for itself in the past 15 years as being one of just a few recruitment companies to specially find doctors and physicians for the PM&R field. What truly sets us apart from those other two companies is that we’re the only recruitment company whose owner has firsthand experience within a rehabilitation company. This background is essential for the hiring and recruiting process — being able to pass along information and insight to interested applicants helps make their transition into placement a smooth one.
We have clients who have been with us for all of our 15 years as well as new clients who have joined us in recent years, including big names like HealthSouth, RehabCareGroup/Kindred, Vibra, and Centerre. Our clients value our commitment and open communication with them, working directly with physiatrists looking into their next healthcare adventure.
Benefits of Farr Healthcare’s PM&R Jobs
Because we’re not an incentive-driven company, our recruitment process is entirely personalized and dedicated to the applicant. This quality means that we aren’t just picking the most doctors to fill the most positions — we’re picking the best doctors — ones who will fit in and blossom. Our service is on-the-spot, and we’re open to fielding questions and concerns 24/7, whether about the application process, the recruitment process or specific opportunities in and around Tennessee.
At Farr Healthcare, we’re driven to make sure applicants get the most exposure for open positions. We advertise and update daily on our website which clients and clinics are hiring or looking for assistance. We make the connection when we receive an application for a physiatrist who would fit perfectly with certain inpatient physiatry jobs in TN. We also update our website’s blog, making sure applicants have exposure to all the latest tips and advice we can offer from our own internal knowledge.
Looking for Open PM&R Physician Jobs in TN?
If you’re ready to further your physiatrist career, take a look through our current open positions. If you find one that seems perfect for you or that you’d be interested in getting involved with, fill out our online application, and we’ll respond as soon as possible. Start your new healthcare adventure today with Farr Healthcare.