Ready to start or grow a physiatrist career in South Carolina? Farr Healthcare partners with PM&R companies across the state and country to find the perfect match for professionals like you. Our recruiting team helps candidates discover opportunities in areas such as:
- Rehabilitation centers: Help patients rebuild their physical functions after a disability or injury.
- Inpatient/outpatient care: Practice physiatry in a medical environment.
- Residential care: Develop and perform care strategies for facility residents.
- PM&R teaching: Teach upcoming or improving PM&R professionals about practice theory and technique.
When you work with Farr Healthcare, you get assistance finding jobs in these parts of the industry and more. Partner with one of our recruiters to discover opportunities that match your talents and interests.
- Inpatient/outpatient physiatry practice opportunity, near Florence, call 1-2 weekends/year, 1:5 weekdaysAdd Your Employer Contact Info Fill Out an Application Check Out All Our Job Openings
Call 1:2 weekends/year; weekday call 1:5
Flexibility in hours and services
Established office support team so you can hit the ground running
Numerous great restaurants, $35M downtown renovation, nightlife and more.
Within driving distance of historic Charleston, SC as well as the resort city of Myrtle Beach, SC
Employee of a very busy, 25-year-old solo physiatry practice with partnership opportunity
The practice has been affiliated with the rehab hospital for 8 years
88,000 square foot freestanding hospital
Thriving hospital with an engaged, dynamic... [Read More]
- Inpatient/outpatient physiatry job, Myrtle Beach
Plenty of outpatient work, too
49-bed JCAHO-accredited, growing rehab hospitals with plans for expansion with ADC=28-30
Low physiatry attrition
Join two other PM&R physicians and an internist
Good medicine support
Effective marketing teams based at acute care hospitals
Act as the attending
Caseload of approximately 15 patients
Looking for a full time PM&R Inpatient Physician interested in building a practice and growing with the community
Reasonable call schedule
Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Smart, responsive, hard work ethic, forward thinking, and educator... [Read More]
- Skilled Nursing Facility Physiatry Job, Full- or Part-time, Greenville Great company culture; physician-owned and operated
● Easy and flexible scheduling
● Competitive compensation
● Fastest growing post-acute specialty provider with lots of opportunities
Central San Diego
Company and Multispecialty Group Features:
● Contracts with skilled nursing facilities across
25 states to provide comprehensive, hospital-level specialty care focused on
rehabilitating the body
● A dynamic, growing company that is raising the standard in post-acute care
● Offers a comprehensive rehab program to implement into carefully selected
SNF's that promotes collaboration and teamwork to enhance patient care
● Post-acute care is shifting to IRFs and SNF's. Gain access early in this
underutilized business model while generating top-tier income and enhancing
your quality... [Read More]
Searching for Physiatry Jobs With Farr Healthcare
Farr Healthcare has more than 20 years of history helping PM&R professionals. Our president, Linda Farr, has more than 30 years of experience in physiatry recruiting, making her an invaluable resource. She understands the PM&R industry because she has direct experience with its recruitment processes. Candidates who work with her firm benefit from more than a decade of experience with direct facility recruiting.
At Farr Healthcare, we perform recruitment and job recommendations. We offer job listings and resources to any PM&R professional who visits our website. When a candidate signs up for recruitment, they also receive services tailored to their passions and talents. Our team works on multiple levels to ensure client and candidate satisfaction.
Our client portfolio includes nationwide care providers and local facilities. We have ongoing and growing relationships with employers across the country looking to add to their teams. These partnerships help us determine which candidates make the best fit for a position.