Ready to start or grow a physiatrist career in South Carolina? Farr Healthcare partners with PM&R companies across the state and country to find the perfect match for professionals like you. Our recruiting team helps candidates discover opportunities in areas such as:
- Rehabilitation centers: Help patients rebuild their physical functions after a disability or injury.
- Inpatient/outpatient care: Practice physiatry in a medical environment.
- Residential care: Develop and perform care strategies for facility residents.
- PM&R teaching: Teach upcoming or improving PM&R professionals about practice theory and technique.
When you work with Farr Healthcare, you get assistance finding jobs in these parts of the industry and more. Partner with one of our recruiters to discover opportunities that match your talents and interests.
- Inpatient/outpatient physiatry practice opportunity, near Florence, call 1-2 weekends/year, 1:5 weekdaysAdd Your Employer Contact Info Fill Out an Application Check Out All Our Job Openings Call 1:2 weekends/year; weekday call 1:5 Flexibility in hours and services Established office support team so you can hit the ground running Numerous great restaurants, $35M downtown renovation, nightlife and more. Within driving distance of historic Charleston, SC as well as the resort city of Myrtle Beach, SC Affiliation: Employee of a very busy, 25-year-old solo physiatry practice with partnership opportunity The practice has been affiliated with the rehab hospital for 8 years Facility Features: 88,000 square foot freestanding hospital Thriving hospital with an engaged, dynamic... [Read More]
- Inpatient/outpatient physiatry job, Myrtle Beach Competitive compensaton Plenty of outpatient work, too Full census Facility Features: 49-bed JCAHO-accredited, growing rehab hospitals with plans for expansion with ADC=28-30 Low physiatry attrition Join two other PM&R physicians and an internist Good medicine support Effective marketing teams based at acute care hospitals Responsibilities: Inpatient/outpatient work Act as the attending Caseload of approximately 15 patients Looking for a full time PM&R Inpatient Physician interested in building a practice and growing with the community Reasonable call schedule Affiliation: Employee Candidate Qualifications: Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills Smart, responsive, hard work ethic, forward thinking, and educator... [Read More]
- Interventional physiatry practice opportunity, ColumbiaJoin a very busy, successful private practice Multidisciplinary practice Shares in the surgicenter after the first year Practice Features: A multi-specialty international medical organization providing a variety of healthcare services to patients throughout the world. Provides medical and surgical services such as advanced treatment for pain management, orthopedics, neurosurgery, family medicine, pediatric medicine, infectious diseases, general surgery, vascular surgery, cancer/tumor medicine, cardiovascular, oncology, hematology, fertility, as well as dental, plastic and hair implants. Throughout their decades of experience, they have expanded into over 25 locations worldwide which include multiple states within the US, Egypt, UAE and Yemen. A physiatry-owned practice with... [Read More]
- Skilled Nursing Facility Physiatry Job, Full- or Part-time, Greenville Great company culture; physician-owned and operated ● Easy and flexible scheduling ● Competitive compensation ● Fastest growing post-acute specialty provider with lots of opportunities Location: Central San Diego Company and Multispecialty Group Features: ● Contracts with skilled nursing facilities across 25 states to provide comprehensive, hospital-level specialty care focused on rehabilitating the body ● A dynamic, growing company that is raising the standard in post-acute care ● Offers a comprehensive rehab program to implement into carefully selected SNF's that promotes collaboration and teamwork to enhance patient care ● Post-acute care is shifting to IRFs and SNF's. Gain access early in this underutilized business model while generating top-tier income and enhancing your quality... [Read More]
Searching for Physiatry Jobs With Farr Healthcare
Farr Healthcare has more than 20 years of history helping PM&R professionals. Our president, Linda Farr, has more than 30 years of experience in physiatry recruiting, making her an invaluable resource. She understands the PM&R industry because she has direct experience with its recruitment processes. Candidates who work with her firm benefit from more than a decade of experience with direct facility recruiting.
At Farr Healthcare, we perform recruitment and job recommendations. We offer job listings and resources to any PM&R professional who visits our website. When a candidate signs up for recruitment, they also receive services tailored to their passions and talents. Our team works on multiple levels to ensure client and candidate satisfaction.
Our client portfolio includes nationwide care providers and local facilities. We have ongoing and growing relationships with employers across the country looking to add to their teams. These partnerships help us determine which candidates make the best fit for a position.
Benefits of Building Your Physiatrist Career in South Carolina With Farr Healthcare
Why choose Farr Healthcare for recruiting and job recommendations? Our customers partner with us because we provide the following advantages over other PM&R recruiters:
- Regular posting updates: We always share new opportunities in the industry, helping job seekers keep up with the field’s pace. You can stay up-to-date with your job search by visiting our website regularly.
- Round-the-clock availability: Contact us 24/7 to receive a response as soon as possible. Our knowledgeable team can update you on the recruitment process or answer any questions you have.
- Focus on fit: At Farr Healthcare, we value a suitable match between employee and employer. We do business on an incentive basis, meaning that we focus on quality placements over quantity.
These benefits and more make Farr Healthcare the industry’s leading recruitment firm. We value building relationships between employers and employees that let everyone grow professionally.
Looking for Open PM&R Physician Jobs in South Carolina?
To discover how Farr Healthcare can boost your PM&R job search, fill out an application today. We recommend candidates for jobs based on their skills and passions. Once we receive your information, we will pair you with one of our recruiters. Let us join you on your adventure to the next step in your career!